At Raja Lepak, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase when it is presented with established proof of purchase in saleable condition. Simply follow the guidelines below:
• If you wish to return your unworn or unopened items, you may do so within 7 days of the received date with a valid receipt for a refund in store credit. The items returned must have had been purchased from https://rajalepak.com.
• Return shipping is borne by the customer and the items must be in resalable condition – unopened, unworn, with tags still attached, along with the proof of purchase.
• We recognise that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
The following conditions apply:
• All merchandise purchased with a promotional discount will not be exchanged or refundable.
• Sales & Promotional items are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
• Free items cannot be refunded or exchanged for another item.
• Sales items may have slight defects / colour discrepancies / size discrepancies, and these are strictly not returnable.
• Only refunds in store credit are allowed for full-priced items and no cash refunds are allowed.
• A processing fee of RM5 (RM6 for Sabah & Sarawak) will be charged for each returned item. For example, if the returned item costs RM150, you will receive a store credit of RM145.
For any returns, refunds or exchanges, please first send an email to [email protected] with your order number before returning your order. Our operation hours are:
Saturday, Sunday & public holidays: Closed.
After emailing our customer representative, you may return your order to:
2-8, Menara Infiniti,
Jalan SS 6/3,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: +603-7625 9565
On demand orders can be cancelled by 12pm one (1) day before the intended delivery day and a full refund will be issued. You can cancel by contacting +603-7625 9565 or [email protected] (Mon–Fri, 10.00am–6.00pm).
PURCHASE OF WALLPOST
1.You may send us your cancellation request in writing by email for any unpublished Content, provided a minimum of two days notice is given. The Company shall refund you the amount paid, minus any administrative charges that may be incurred in the process.
2. In the event we are unable to publish your submitted Content on the confirmed date, we will endeavour to publish the Content at the earliest opportunity and inform you accordingly. If you wish to decline this alternative, you can cancel the unpublished wallpost and submit a refund request. This request must be submitted at least 24 hours before the alternative publication date.
3. The Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability for any delays in processing refunds owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
a. If the payment instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
b. If the Bank refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s).
4. Circumstances beyond the control of the Company, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure, such as computer or telephone breakdown, due to unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).